With summer approaching (yay warm weather!), we are getting SO excited for our Summer @ IMSA programs to start! Here are some key pieces of information you will need to know once all the programs start:
- Check-in and Check-out will take place at the West Entrance.
- Check-in is from 8:15-8:30. Please do not drop off your student before 8:15! There will be no adults to supervise!
- If you arrive after 8:30, you will need to go to the East Entrance.
- On the first day of the program, it is mandatory for parents to park and walk their participant to the summer program staff for morning check-in.
- Beginning on Tuesday, the option to drive thru and drop off your participant between 8:15-8:30 a.m. will be available, as designated on the attached map. If you prefer to continue to park and walk your child in for drop off, please do so. The drive and drop procedure is completely optional.
- Be sure your student wears closed-toed/heeled shoes everyday!
- Make sure all of your forms are complete before you get to campus! You can complete the emergency contact information form here: Sign-in to your Active Account
- If required forms are not complete on Tuesday, the student will not be allowed to participate.
And of course, if you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
See you soon!
Your Summer@IMSA Team